We are a growing sixty-plus team based in Leeds who build and deliver large scale app and game projects for international clients such as Mattel, PBS and DreamWorks. We have a huge variety of projects and technologies, so there’s always something new and interesting to work on.
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for design child centric apps and game interfaces. You will design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience by designing and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- A related degree or equivalent industry experience
If this sounds like you, please apply using the application form; salary and benefits offered are dependent on experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
You must be able to provide documents to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Due to the nature of Dubit's work you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check as part of the employment process.
- Fruit to start the week and drinks/snacks to finish it off
- Cinema trips
- Weekly events (D&D night, 5 a side football)
- Use of various VR technologies
- Coffee machine
- Have your birthday off from work
- And much more!